Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Little Color Afterall

Well, surprise, surprise...

Awhile back, I noticed that the hair that had grown back in on a nick on Sneaky's forehead had come back in white. I was kinda surprised, it was just a scrape, not an actual cut or anything, but I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. Just figured that I would have to remember to note on his registration paperwork that he had white scar hair on his forehead.



This morning I was giving him a good grooming, he doesn't like baths, but does like to be vigorously groomed and wiped down with a wet cloth, and I noticed a couple patches of white hair by his wither...



Hmmm!! So I got to really looking at where he is starting to shed out around his eyes and...

I'll be darned, but Sneaky is gonna be a gray after all.

Took long enough to get one of those!! Hahahahahaha

3 comments: