Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Like Anyone Else

Lovely, blogger won't let me upload pictures tonight. So all I have to offer is the Princess Test I started last week and never got posted...

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Flying Lily, I also chose to walk home, so I am guessing the one that changed it was "making sarcastic remarks to the backstabbing girl until she cried". I am rather cruel that way...LOL!!

I have to admit, Chris and I find that dry, sarcastic humor is our forte'. Anyone ever seen Jeff Dunham? The comedian with the puppets? OMG-that guy makes us bust a gut. If you have never seen him, you can go to YouTube and type in his name. You will love it. Our favorite puppets are Peanut and Walter. Never have been much of a ventriloquist fan-usually I find them rather creepy, but this guy really is hilarious...and not foul mouthed or obscene. That is so rare these days!!

1 comment:

Flying Lily said...

LOL I'm glad somebody offered to take down that little witch! See you on the walk home...Jasmine sounds just like you, and Meghan too.