Friday, March 29, 2013

Annndddd....I'm Home...

Where the heck did the last 6 weeks go too?

I had so many things I wanted to post while I was in AZ...but my stupid phone would not let me post anything to blogger. I'm not very comfortable using public hot-spots down there either due to the high rate of hacking....

So...I have a lot of catching up to do, don't I? Oh boy...so much to share. :-)

That will have to wait another day though because I'm exhausted. I just put on 1,868 miles in the last 3 days. It took 2 trips to get all of the horses and both trailers home. 

The ponies sure seem glad to be home. As am I!! There is only a day or two to rest up and get settled back in though. I have a full schedule next week...farrier, equine dentist and the equine chiro...Then it's right back on the road to another rodeo in New Mexico. The barrel racings are kicking off in my local area as well. Busy, busy, busy!! 

7 comments:

C-ingspots said...

Welcome home! Hope you're enjoying your new life, sounds very busy.tent

Unknown said...

I was wondering when we would hear from you again. Welcome home, can't wait to hear all the news.

Prairie Ridge Performance Horses said...

Welcome Home, we missed ya!!!
Looking forward to all the new stories!!

Crystal said...

Welcome home, I can only imagine how being gone for 6 weeks would put you behind, I was behind after only 2 weeks.

cdncowgirl said...

Welcome back to blogland... and I have to say I'm damn grateful we're FB buddies after such a long stretch of blog silence! lol

Sherry Sikstrom said...

welcome back

Cut-N-Jump said...

Yay! You made it and there is a new post. Lol. Hope the trips went smooth enough and you could get the rigs in and out if your driveways. That's a long haul for 3 days. Get some rest and clean out your truck. I'm pretty sure it has that 'bad road trip' smell to it.