Monday, December 5, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

It's that time of year again...



Our 'now' traditional, annual trip to Las Vegas for a couple of nights of National Finals Rodeo and several days of total fun and relaxation.

I think my husband NEEDS a few days!! Poor guy has had shit coming at him from all directions here lately.

This year we invited my barrel racing buddy, L and her husband to go along. It's been a few years since they have gone and I am excited to have a fellow enthusiast along.

I haven't had any luck posting on the blog from my iphone...I can read everyone's blogs and post to FB, but blogger just won't recognize me when I try to log in from the phone. So I will talk to all of you in a few days. Stay warm everyone...seems like it is cold everywhere right now.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Shirley said...

You may have to go into your settings and click on the tab for email and mobile, and find where it says to allow posting.
Have fun in Vegas!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Have a wonderful time! and think of ... ah nevermind , next year I will meet ya there!

Crystal said...

Have a great time, my pone wont let me post either says blogger is not available, but i cant wait to hear how it goes when you get back!!

Paint Girl said...

I am so jealous!! I know so many people that are there!! My aunt, our breeding manager, you!! I have always wanted to go, and one of these years, I will go!!
Have a totally fantastic time and can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

Danielle Michelle said...

Have fun for us! We were going to go...and then life caught up and we turned into bad forward focus planners. Bummer. Enjoy!!!